The following permissions are in relation to Youtube and Twitch.tv streaming. This license is not in relation to the use of my music in games, TV, media etc. For that please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music MUST be purchased legally for you to play during your stream (this does not include streaming via Spotify).
- You must credit me as chipzel and provide a link to purchase (preferably www.chipzel.co.uk) as well as links to my Twitter and/or Facebook pages. Below is a fantastic example of credit, which is always visible and links directly to my website (thanks dethridgecraft!):
- If accompanying a Youtube video, please include a “now playing” credit (song name, album, artist), along with a link to buy, whenever possible.
- Let me know! A quick email or tweet for a heads up is always nice! Send me a link to your channel so I can showcase you as a supporter of my work.
This license does not give you permission to do the following:
- You cannot claim my music as your own.
- You cannot use my music in any livestreaming event outside of Twitch.tv without my expressed permission.
- You cannot sell my music
Now that we’ve covered all the legal shenanigans, if you do play my music on your streams or are just here to listen THANK YOU!
It really does mean so much to know people enjoy what I do
Love & hugs ❤